Healthsec Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and therefore we serve our website to you over an encrypted (SSL) connection. This ensures that the connection between your device and this website – and any information entered in our contact form, for example, is encrypted.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from July 1 2016
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
For more information on the law, see the Information Commissioner’s Office website: www.ico.gov.uk/cookies
Cookies and how they benefit you
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below
More about our Cookies
Website Function Cookies
- PHPSESSID, which does not track anything and is deleted as soon as you leave the site
- Other cookies essential to the working of the site are stored if you log in or use a shopping cart. These remain for up to a year and allow the site to remember you, or remember the contents of your shopping cart.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. Some third party cookies are set by services that appear on our pages. They are set by the operators of that service and are not in our control.
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily ‘Like’ or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
- Facebook. More information about ‘Like’ buttons and boxes: http://www.facebook.com/help/?faq=186325668085084
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks and whether you are logged into them when you visit the site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google undertakes not to associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Analytics sets four different cookies:
- _utma This cookie helps us determine the number of unique visitors to our website.
- _utmz This cookie helps us determine the referral method for people visiting our website. This helps us to analyse the traffic arriving at our website and to determine which are the most popular routes (e.g. direct, search engine search, email link).
- _utmb We use this Google Analytics cookie to help us to record the length of individual sessions from our users on our website. Each time you move to a new page within our website within 30 minutes of arriving the cookie updates so that we know that you are still actively using our website within a single session.
- _utmc Similar to _utmb, we use this Google Analytics cookie to help us record the length of individual sessions on our website.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how at http://www.aboutcookies.org/Default.aspx?page=1 ). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our site and a large proportion of the world’s websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called “spyware”. Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We are not responsible for the content or privacy of these websites.
Controlling your personal information
We will not pass on your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.